|GEMSTONE TYPE||Bi-Color Faceted Tourmaline|
HEALING PROPERTIES OF TOURMALINE :
- Tourmaline emanates far infrared radiation in the 4-14 micron frequency. Electromagnetic radiation in the far infrared reach can help the resistant framework and advance detoxification. Indeed, far infrared treatment is broadly utilized in Japan by Kikohshi, individuals who mend by the laying of hands.
- Helps detoxification
- Supports fat misfortune
- Diminishes water maintenance
- Further develops course
- Supports the liver and kidneys
- Advances a solid mind-set
- Disposes of harmful metals
- Lessens lactic acids and free unsaturated fats.
DESCRIPTION :Tourmaline is the most famous gemstone; The name Tourmaline is derived from Turamali, which is thought to mean “stone of mixed colors.” Color is the master of tourmaline, available in more shades and colors than any other gemstone. It varies in color and color to a great extent. Tourmaline crystals may have different colors in different parts or the same color throughout, making them attractive.
Tourmaline Variety: Buergerite, Chrom Dravite, Dravite, Elbaite, Feruvite, Foitite, Liddicoatite, Magnesio Foitite, Olenite, Povondraite, Rossmanite, Schorl, Uvite, Vanadium Dravite Large tourmaline deposits found in Afghanistan, Brazil, India , China Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Russia, Sri Lanka, USA, Vietnam, and Zambia.