|GEMSTONE TYPE||Facet Peridot|
HEALING PROPERTIES OF PERIDOT :
- Peridots increment strength and essentialness in individuals.
- They have a quieting impact on the wearer. They are likewise said to acquire joy and warmth the existences of individuals.
- They increment strength in individuals and diminish tension.
- When utilized as an accessory, they become a defender against negative feelings.
- They are known to have mending impact on liver and nerve bladder.
- They help individuals in getting connections and their qualities. Since this stone is identified with bliss, love and truth, it imparts a feeling of honesty in individuals and makes them think soundly.
Peridot is an ancient, well-known gemstone found in jewelry from the Pharaohs of Egypt. Peridot is a gemstone of the olivine mineral family. The word “Peridot” comes from the Arabic word faridat, meaning “precious stone,” or “pæderot” in Latin, for “a certain type of opal.” Depending on the amount of metal, the color of peridot varies from yellow to olive - to green. It is a traditional August-born gemstone. Peridot is also known as the "Evening Emerald" because of its lustrous color and subtle light; It is a stone of day and a stone of night. Peridot's most popular deposits are found in China, Egypt, Myanmar, Norway, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and the USA.