- Garnet is an excellent gemstone for regulating blood circulation in the body.
- It also cures anemia and related diseases.
- It has a structure that reduces the chances of bleeding and inflammation while stimulating hemoglobin levels.
- Associated with the root chakra, Garnet removes toxins from the blood and keeps the heart healthy.
- It improves the strength of the spleen, lungs, and treats spinal injuries.
- It also reduces stress and as per ancient beliefs, protects from poisoning.
The name Garnet comes from pomegranate seeds because of its reddish-brown color. Garnet is widely used as a gemstone, the most common color of Garnet is red, the most common tones combined with brown, yellow, and violet. This burning gemstone is also brown, green, yellow, purple, and even black. Garnet is also considered a "battle stone." In ancient times it was believed that it protected the person from injury during the war. In many cultures, Garnet was treated as a sacred stone and revered as a stone of truth and devotion.